HunterLab D25 NC Spectrophotometer
The D25 NC is a revolutionary compact bench-top spectrophotometer that excels at measurements of irregular shaped and coloured samples. This space saving instrument allows non-contact measurements of a larger sample size that will create better average data readings and therefore more accurate results.
The D25 NC’s rapid sampling capabilities allow for 5 flashes per second, 25 times per cycle which can dramatically cut down on time spent on quality control whilst simultaneously increasing end product standards. This instrument’s large turntable design gives a large sample area view of up to 20in2 which, when combined with rapid sampling, can allow for a greater sample selection across a batch.
This instrument is purposely designed for laboratory and plant use so it is easy to clean and requires no tools for assembly and disassembly, making it ideal for a range of different sample types. The D25 NC is able for stand-alone use with its extraordinary internal storage, allowing for up to 250 setups and 2000 sample measurements to be stored or, if required, can be connected to a PC via USB for use with EasyMatch QC Data Analysis Software. This innovative instrument makes measuring irregular samples a simple and cost effective task. The D25 NC can be tailored for individual purposes through use with a compatible printer, keyboard and barcode scanner to make integrating with the production process a smooth transition.
- Automated non-contact colour measurement
- Large Sample Area View: up to 129 cm² (20 in²)
- Simple sample set up: ‘Pour, Place & Measure’
- Easy clean-up and maintenance
- Repeatable measurement of irregularly shaped and coloured samples
- Stand-alone operation also compatible with EasyMatch QC Data Analysis Software
- Compact design requires minimum bench space
- Easy-to-read colour display provides simple built-in user interface
- Low power consumption